小果不甜 发表于 2020-2-29 20:04:59

【后妈茶会话】tough love

1_1_1380832983_【迪士尼·后妈的抱怨】Tough Love(Cover:Villains Liar)

Ever since I was a girl my own mother vowed
从我小时候起,我母亲就要我立誓
I must find the way to power through a noble brow
我必须找到爬上权利顶端的捷径
I married once for love then my senses came
因爱结婚,突然我意识到
I must marry for the stature of my husband's name
我必须要找个有名声的丈夫来结婚
Onto marrige number two
所以第二次结婚
I knew what I had to do
我知道我必须要怎么做
and my poor husband fell ill in a year or two
我可怜的丈夫,在两年内病死了
solved problem number one,now to problenm number two
解决了第一个问题,是时候解决第二个了
His deo-eyed littlle girl with gentle point of biew
那个他经常用温柔的眼神看着的小女孩
Would I ship her off to school?
我该送她去学校吗?
No!I toud her if she stayed that she'd have to earn her keep
当然不了!我告诉她,如果她想要留下来,她就得挣钱养活自己
and so she became the maid!
于是她变成了女仆
She was lazy!
她很懒!
She was Crazy!
她很疯!
She was talking to the mice!
她曾经和老鼠们说话!
She was hopelessly naive,so she had to pay the price.
她天真的无药可救,所以她必须付出代价
I moved her to the attic out of sight and out of mind.
我让她搬去那个我毫不在意也不想看见的阁楼
I coud have thrown her out,but I'm benevolent and kind.
我本可以赶她出去,就是我太仁慈了
Mother,your heart's too big for you!
妈,你心真大
I knew what I had to do
我知道我必须要怎么做
After all,difficult children will take advantage of your good nature.
毕竟,那难相处的孩子会占你的便宜
So you lock them up
所以你把她们关起来
Throw away the key!
把钥匙扔了
There's one on every family tree
每个家族里都有一个人 她
Ungrateful!
忘恩负义!
Hateful!
可恨!
Vile too!The things she put you through!
还很邪恶!是她让你变成这样!
Break their spirit so they obey!
毁灭她们的心灵,让她们顺从!
Now they'll do anything you say
现在她们会乖乖听你的
Maybe you'd call it cruel but
也许你觉得这会很残忍,但是
others would call it love
有些人会称这叫爱
Tough Love!
严厉的爱!
I ask you,is it a crime to strive for perfection in all things?
我问你,任何事都追求完美这是错的吗?
Oh,no,they're so cute when they're little but then they grow up and just…
哦,不,他们小的时候很可爱,但长大后…
ruin everything!
会毁了一切!
I never wanted children
我从没想过要孩子
life was better on my own
我一个人过的多美好
all the screaming,nagging chilled me to the bone!
停不下来的尖叫声听得要了我的命
But then one day i came across a flower growing free
但有天我遇到一朵可以长生不老的花
it's magic kept me young,so i kept it all for me!
它能让我拾回年轻容貌,所以我将它占为己有
But someone dug it up now a baby held the power
但有人把它挖了出来,让那个宝宝拥有了魔力
so I "borrowed"her and locked her upand hid her in a tower!
所以我将她“借走”,把她锁起来,把她藏在塔里!
Years went by,OH!
多年之后,哦!
The sacrifice and against my better judgment,I fed her once or twice.
为了我自己更好,我牺牲了时间去喂养她
Teenagers now I know I wild eat their young
我知道现在的年轻人都很难管教
But that's messy
但是那实在是太令人厌恶了
manipulatin's easily more fun
操纵他们会更简单有趣
A little guilt,a lot of force,of course you have to lie
一点内疚,一点迫力,当然你还得必须要说谎
remind them without you,they'd shrivel up and die!
提醒他们,没有你,他们会枯萎而死!
They only have themselves to blame!
他们只能怪自己!
If you'd been there, you'd do the same
如果你身临其境,你也会这样做
So work them hard'til they fall in line
所以使劲使唤他们,让他们都受不了
There's one way and it's only mine
只有一条路,属于我的路
Children are lazy
小孩们都是懒惰的
Spoiled too
都给宠坏了
But we konw what to do!
但是我们知道我们该怎么做
Govern them with a heart of stone
用铁石心肠治治他们
Lock zhem up so they're all alone
把他们锁起来,让他们体会孤独
Maybe you'd call it cruel but,
也许你觉得这会很残忍,但是
others would call it love,tough love!
有些人会称这叫爱,严厉的爱!
Ugh!Her own tower with a water view
呃!她明明就有一个带有小瀑布的高塔
and she runs away the first chance she gets
结果她一有机会就逃出去了!
These wretched brats think the world owes them something
这些可怜的孩子总觉得这世界欠了他们什么
But it doesn't
但是并不是
Far and wide I rule the kingdom with a heavy hand
我用严厉的手段统治着这个王国
but there was more I hand in mind a greater plan
但我有更多的想法,一个更伟大的计划
I never cared to share,so The King would have to fall
我从未分享过我的想法,所以国王不得不消失
But his child blocked the way to me and "Fairest of them all"
但他那个“最漂亮的”孩子挡着了我的去路
She was chubby.She was dumb
她很胖,她很蠢
and grotesquely optimistic
而且想法荒诞的乐观
She needed structure in her life!She wasn't realistic
她想要自己安排她的人生,她一点都不现实
I gave her chores and took away the things that she'd enjoy
我给了她一堆家务,拿走了她一切喜欢的东西
but then I caught her singing songs with birds and then a boy!
但后来我发现她和鸟儿一起唱歌,遇上了个男孩!
Love?!Was I just sit by and wait?!
爱?!我只能眼睁睁的看着?!
for her to take my crown? NO!
等着她把我的皇位夺走?不!
she hand sealed her fate!
她已经决定了她的命运!
She hand to go,and so she did and you know what they say
她不得不走,你知道他们怎么评价她做的事吗
"An appke once a day keeps your enemies away"
“一天一苹果,敌人远离我”
Don't be fooled by their tender smile!
别再被他们温柔的微笑给愚弄了!
give an inch and they'll run a mile!
他们只会得寸进尺!
Our ider of a happy home
我们都是为了幸福的家
Is one where we live all alone!
那是属于我们的地方
Dark,Depressing,Desolate!
黑暗,压抑,凄凉!
Now let's all drink to that!
现在让我们尽情享受吧!
call us "wicked" and call us "mean"
说我们“邪恶”,说我们“卑鄙”
"Cruel" and everything in between
说我们“残忍”,所有事都是这样
You could say it's unjust
你可以说这不公平
Turning their dreams to dust
把他们的梦想化为灰烬
This is what we call love
这就是我们所说的爱
Tough Love!
严厉的爱!

小果不甜 发表于 2020-2-29 20:05:21

这首歌是真的好听!节奏感太好了
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【后妈茶会话】tough love